Medifast Weight Loss System – How It Works

Posted by Chintan Patel Monday, May 24, 2010


I'm approaching a 70 pound weight loss on medifast, so I feel somewhat qualified to talk about how this plan works. I am basing this article on my personal experience, research, and the questions I am asked about this plan on an almost daily basis. This diet is technically a meal replacement plan which means you will replace most of what you eat on a daily basis with the plan's offerings. The food is pretty palatable and there are many choices like: oatmeals, eggs, snacks, protein bars, shakes, chilis, stews, soups, puddings, cappuccinos and lattes, to name a few.- Medifast You can also add sugar and fat free syrups to much of the offerings for variety and you can add fat free cheese, salsa and sour cream to the eggs, soups, chilis and stews to make them more substantial. You do provide one main meal on your own each day. They call this the "lean and green meal," but it is really just lean protein and veggies of your own choosing.




This plan works in a few ways. First, you will consume fewer calories / high protein foods. For this reason alone, you're likely to lose weight. Second, because of this process, your body into ketosis, which is nothing more than another way of saying: your body is tricked into burning its own fat. It maintains that to lose is 2-3 pounds per week, typical, but that was a little higher for me, probably because I add some exercise into my daily routine. When the weight started to beer, I was verymotivated, and I found that exercise helps me sleep better, feel better and function better. I have the key is found, pain-free integration into daily life. I just intensify the activities that I'll find fun as power walking with my daughter, or wearing a weight vest while gardening.- Medifast





The cost of the program is about $ 8 per day, but there are always coupons available or running specials. I've found that I actually spend less, because I have motivated, cut junk and wasnon-treated. I believe that this plan because it promotes a gradual lifestyle change works. Because you are basically given safe, convenient food from who voted, it frees you to concentrate on yourself and make further positive changes. As a result, you can stop consuming appetite and food sabotage. When you start to see results, may be motivated to exercise more. In this way, without even thinking about it too much you have small steps in a whole new, healthierOf living species.

1 Responses to Medifast Weight Loss System – How It Works

  1. Felcy Says:
  2. Hi, probably our entry may be off topic but anyways, I have been surfing around your blog and it looks very professional. It’s obvious you

    know your topic and you appear fervent about it. I’m developing a fresh blog plus I’m struggling to make it look good, as well as offer the

    best quality content. I have learned much at your web site and also I anticipate alot more articles and will be coming back soon. Thanks

    you.


    Best Weight Loss Programs

     

Post a Comment

Followers